Friday, October 12, 2007

Livin' la vida Diego [MBT]

OK, so I've spoken before about my mommy-crush on Diego. Nothing to be ashamed of, right? It's a good show! If you're into kiddie cartoons. I'm not, actually, but my son is, so what's a girl to do? What I didn't realize is how much Diego has infiltrated our lives.

We bought a Diego backpack. Not so bad. The kid wanted a backpack and this one cost all of $6 at WalMart. I figured I got off cheap. And he is enormously proud of it. He shows it off to everyone at daycare, announcing loudly that he has an "Aygo backpack!" - each and every day. I think some parents are getting sick of hearing about it, but whatever.

We also have a Diego portable/folding potty seat. We've been experiencing some difficulty introducing the World of Potty at our house, and I thought that this might get him excited about the whole thing. No deal. Diego may be able to talk to the animals, but apparently he can't talk to the bladder.

Read more at Mommy Blogs Toronto

2 comments:

ewe are here said...

'Talking to the bladder' makes me think of 'talk to the hand'... kind of what our wee ones are telling us when it comes to potty training right now, methinks.

heh heh

Unknown said...

That's great! I have a mommy-crush on the Upside-Down Show guys...they're so blessed hysterical. So Diego does not talk to bladders. Too bad. Nothing seems to be working in the potty training world here.